Thursday, July 09, 2015

The best red nail polish

  When it comes to red nail polish, tone and formula are my major concern. I have tried numerous red nail polishes and I am happy to announce - I found my true love!


  Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in 080 Delicious is my perfect red nail polish. The formula is beautiful! Impeccable consistence not too thick nor watery, easy application with a flat brush, incredibly quick drying time and smooth glossy finish are all in this little bottle. Pigmentation is great which one coat gives 80% opacity. 


  It is a beautifl bright scarlet which works well with my yellow undertone. Love it! The swatches above shows how it looks in one coat without top coat. You can tell it is very glossy and the finish is almost gel-like.  Longevity is alright and it begins to chip after 3 days. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm i think my previous comment disappeared in a black hole D:

    I don't wear many reds because they love staining my nails, but I love the colorstay line from Revlon!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete