Friday, July 31, 2015

Priceline 40% Off Skincare Haul (II)

  My Priceline parcel arrived yesterday and it only took one day from ordering to delivery!
Cannot be happier <3 nbsp="" p="">
Although Priceline website is quite a pain to use, the service is very good and speedy.


Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask ($30) - It has been raved by many well-known bloggers and I am excited to try it! 
Sukin Facial Moisturiser ($6) - Sukin is my mum's favourite and this one is for her :)
Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner ($6) - Affordable and soothing toner and it is a repurchase
Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask ($15) - I use face mask less often in winter because I dislike the cooling sensation it gives, so this thermal mask sounds perfect for me.
NeoStrata Introductory Kit ($12) - AHA is one of my well loved skincare ingredients and $12 for a NeoStrata kit ? Take my money!
Iluka Starter Kit ($16)  - It is a repurchase because I love the eye gel so much! Her products are brilliant considered the price.

I also purchased Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream ($5) and Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil ($3.5). Handy to have in my kit anytime of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete