Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Priceline skincare 40% off + Haul


  Priceline is currently having 40% off all skincare products! They only offer this discount twice/ thrice a year and it is the best time to stock up. I made an online order but also went to my local Priceline for exclusive sets/ new releases. It is part of what I purchased and I still have a parcel on delivery. Massive damage!


  I am a big fan of French skincare and I began using bioderma about 12 years ago. French skincare products are exceptional and they deliver fantastic results for fairly affordable prices. After 40% off, the prices at Priceline are close or even cheaper than UK online stores (lookfantastic etc.) and it is definitely a great chance to stock up.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse oil ($24)- It is not a life saver but an absolute pleasure to use during summer time. Spray it on arms and legs for sexy glow and it has great aroma as well.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O ($27) - Finally the pump version is back in stock! Yeeeeeah!
Bioderma Sensibio Mask ($24) - A lovely, soothing mask.
La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 ($9.5) - One of my winter saviours. It works well to repair my dry, damaged skin and soothes my eczema.
Uriage Bariederm ($11) - Another winter saviour! I do use it on my face for my incredibly dry skin although most people use it only for hands and body, I love how it forms a waterproof barrier protecting my skin, even stronger than embryolisse (embryolisse can be used before makeup but this one can't).
La Roche Posay Effaclar Starter Kit ($10) - cheap and cheerful
La Roche Posay BB cream ($20) - new release!


Manuka Doctor Apinourish Introductory Kit ($24) - Really good value considered it includes a face mask, a day cream and a night cream [25ml each]
Natio Facial Cleansing Balm ($9) - Cleansing balm has been hugely popular in the UK skincare market but Natio is the only brand in Priceline carried a cleansing balm. Keen to see how it works!
Trilogy Rosehip Oil & Antioxidants ($18) - My mum is a massive fan of rosehip oil and this one is for her.
Indeed Laboratories Sample Trio ($9) - Hydraluron is one of my favourite but I have yet tried nanoblur and snoxin!
Essie Nail Polish in Fall in Line - My local Priceline has selected shades on clearance for $9. I also used a $7 off coupon from Essie page so I only paid $2 for it!Weeeee!

---------------------------------------------------
Lucas Paw Paw ointment (25g) is out of stock across all branches and I cant even get one :( 
Our tourists love it a bit too much haha

When I was at Priceline, a mysterious lady (not in uniform or staff ID) stood in front of Avene shelves and tried to talk anyone who were looking at La Roche Posay or other French brands into getting Avene products. Interesting strategy but I don't buy into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment