Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Revlon Just Bitten LipStain (Passion)+ NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss (Sweet Heart)


Hey Gals, exam is coming very soon and lately I have been really busy with school work. I didnt post anything last week but finally I have time to give a short review/swatch of two lip products.

First -> I got the new Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Passion=D!! It is a new product in Australia and I only paid $11 to bring it home =D!! 

I have to say the advertisement of this product is really cool. The model's glossy, bright fushia-color lips are very attractive. It also reminds me Lancome was using similar lipcolor and effect in their ad (last year or two years before??) .


Two-ended design

The downside of this product is the packaging. 
1. the lip balm is not retrackable. My one just broke when I put back the cap =_=///
2. The tip does not carry much product. If you have this lipstain, beware of how you store it. You should store it horizontally or the tip side down.

One layer will be a light pink color, but you can get very intense fushia pink if you reapply a few coats on.
It is the photo I have 2 coats on and without pairing with lipgloss.

Then I matched it with Maybelline Watershine Essence(discontinued already). Yet, I frankly think clear gloss will bring the LipStain Passion out a bit more than color gloss =)

I feel myself look like a fly attendant in this photo =D (fly attendants are much prettier, fitter and have smaller face, I know LMAO)...


This lip stain really stainsmy lips and very long lasting! I applied it at 9am before school. When I touched up my makeup at 3pm, the maybelline gloss was gone but the fushia lipstain still showed up very nicely. After 10 hrs, it was still on  my lips. To remove it, I will use the eyes and lips makeup remover as well as lip-scrub -_-!!!

Overall, I think this product is quite interesting. If you wanna change your origin lipcolor but lazy to touch up every few hours, it will be a good choice for you to try =D!

--------------------------------------------------------
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss (Sweet Heart) - a very light pink color with extremely frosty effect. It slightly 'bleaches' my lip color and shows up a layer of frost...
Again, I really hate the fruity lolly scent of this lipgloss >_

With Sweet Heart only.

--------------------------------------------------------
By the way, photos were taken in two days. so I actually changed and used two different foundations. Can anyone see the finish is different? =P?

31 comments:

  1. omgsh those lip colour looks gorgeous on u!!!
    now ur making me want to buy them :D!!
    btw goodluck in exams :(
    im having mine very soon as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstain sounds perfect for lazy people (ie me =.=). I never remember to touch up when I'm out and about.

    I prefer the finish in your second day =D What foundation is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of the color on you lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shade looks lovely on you!:D Thanks for the honest review!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so pretty on you, just bitten is so popular. You have great skin girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want to get those just bitten lip stains. it actually does look like a stain and not lipstick haha. anyway i agree with miss nikka! you have amazing skin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lip colour suits you very well!
    you look very cute!^^
    I also wanna buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look so cute!! Really like the nyx gloss on you!

    <3Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the color of the Just Bitten Lip Stain!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Ive been wanting to try out the lip stain but wasnt sure. The color looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ngaw thank you for the review! & No i cant actually see a different in your foundation's finish :$$

    Thanks for the review hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for following, love your blog!
    The lip stain looks good, think I will have to get one!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually think the lip stain looks very good on you! But I don't think we have it here (Singapore) yet =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww that's a beautiful bright pink on you!!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I went to Chinatown, Melbourne centre, Chadstone, Sovereign hill, etc.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the lipstain on you!! it looks so great with minimal makeup! i think i shall try it out :) although i might be a bit self-conscioius wearing a bright lip color like that O_O

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the lipstain!! such a pretty color!! u look great with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the lipstain is so bright and pretty on you :) i love it!

    <3 angie
    Pandaphilia

    ReplyDelete
  19. oOoO WOW! That color pops! I've been seeing a lot of lip stains in the blogging community. I think I'm just scared it won't fade when I want it to fade. The color you chose is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.


    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey! im so lucky i found this blog.. i've been thinking of getting a lippie or gloss recently.. i think this helped me alot! following you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both colors look delightful on you! ^-^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks great on you! You have perfect brows and your skin is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is very interesting to try, I like that it lasted so long and the color looks very pretty on you, btw you have such nice skin!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your blog sooo soooooo much! I hope you will follow or visit my blog:)
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the LIP STAIN!!!! *stretching arms for the virtual lipstain marker*

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the haul!!! thanks for following. I follow back!! And yeah Vera Wang Princess smells like heaven LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the haul!!! thanks for following. I follow back!! And yeah Vera Wang Princess smells like heaven LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the LIP STAIN!!!! *stretching arms for the virtual lipstain marker*

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for following, love your blog!
    The lip stain looks good, think I will have to get one!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. hey girl! I mentioned your blog post in my youtube video, hope you don't mind? Let me know & I'll remove it if you like! http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupForTheBroke0x?blend=4&ob=5#p/u/0/902VVHKHJhk

    ReplyDelete