Friday, October 08, 2010

What I got in September - makeups, magazines, candies, DIOR sunglasses


Makeup
CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof - it is one of the best mascaras I have tried. It keeps the curve separates and volumizes my lashes !! However, it is such a pain to remove it!! It is crazily waterproof and I believe it will still stay on lashes loyally even going to swim or shower,GOSH!

Maybelline Superstay foundation - The color I picked up is way too dark for me =( It may suit me when I get more tanned in summer.

Physician Formula Tinted moisturizer - I used to hate tinted moisturizer so much, but now I kinda like this product. It doesnt have much coverage, but it evens my skin color and gives a nice glow. The color matches my skin well too =)

Max Factor single eyeshadow (107 Burnt Bark)- a shimmery taupe color and I really like this color. Very wearable regardless daytime makeup or night makeup

Maybelline Color sensation lipstick (Pink Please)- I wanted  it for so long and I finally found a ''buy one get one free'' deal at Priceline!! It is a lovely nice pink, and kinda reminds me MAC Angel (but a bit brighter)

Maybelline Color sensation lipgloss (205 sandstone) - it shows up tons of shimmers but not much pigmentation. and it is really a 'skinny tube' and doesnt have much product @_@ even i quite like it, it probably will run out very soon >_<

Magazines
One of my friends just came back from Hong Kong and I asked her to bring me some Japanese magazines =D!!I got the VIVI September and October. I am soo upset because Jun left VIVI (cry). She is my favorite VIVI girl! her unisex, fashionable style was quite different to typical VIVI models. Love her =( !
I also got VOCE October, but it just has a lot of advertising and most cosmetics inside are not available in Australia =_=

Candies
I love Japanese snacks  especially the middle one. Love the peach flavor and the lollies bring me to heaven (LOL), the milk favor one is very good too =D!!


Dior Sunglasses
I already have a pair of Dior sunnies but couple rhinestones on the side fell off and lots of scratch marks are on glasses, so I treated myself a new pair =)
My face is quite round (cry) and the sale assistant said square frame would suit me better. I tried lots of brands but I think this pair suited me the most.
I earn and save up the money myself, therefore I am proud to say 'I can buy what I want =D!!' (of coz it is not an excuse to waste money or buy drugs!)

13 comments:

  1. Love the haul! Have to agree that this winter was one of the coldest... But glad that spring is already here!! Love the lip stick! I hope price line is still doing that deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that lipstick looks so pretty !! yay for japanese snacks.. soo yummehhh ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul, I always wanted to try that Maybelling lipstick, please do a review one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your dior sunnies!
    i want those jap magazines, aww
    great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those mags and the haul is wonderful. do review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new sunglasses look so nice! ^^ Great Sept haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the Dior sunglasses!! I think you have earned it =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was in HK early this year and brought home a few ViVi, VoCE and other mags. My Chinese isn't that good though!

    The Dior sunnies look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great shades cant go wrong w/dior
    come follow xoox

    ReplyDelete