Monday, October 11, 2010

MAYBELLINE SuperStay Makeup 24HR + Color Sensation Lipstick

Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brands. This time I am reviewing two products I currently got my hand on. I am sorry that they are not really current-unveiled products, but they are definitely good products =)

Color Sensation Lipstick (PINK PLEASE)
This lipstick was so popular in US and I saw tons of positive reviews to it. This year it starts being sold in Australia but I could not find this color in pharmacy. Till last month I went to PRICELINE and I found it =D!!

025 PINK PLEASE - a lovely light barbie pink color without any shimmer or glitter and presents the color with glossy shine. The color is a bit similar to RIMMEL Lipstick in 006 PINK BLUSH. Yet, I think Maybelline PINK PLEASE is more preferable because the color payoff is pinky, beautiful but also very wearable.


A tired face after working 10hrs. I really like this lipstick=D

Color Sensation Lipstick (PINK PLEASE)
I got it from a pharmacy with discount =D But I got the wrong color (I didnt try it in counter because I dont like putting tester on face ><) and HONEY BEIGE is far darker than my skincolor. Hence I usually mix it with my lavshuca Foundation. The consistency is lovely and easy to blend. It wont dry out too fast and definitely gives you enough time to blend. 

Goodness, the finish is absolutely gorgeous. It really covers lots of my face blemishes or imperfections. Even though the coverage is pretty high, it doesn't look 'thick' or 'a mask' but everyone said my skin looked so good on that day =D!! It is really long-lasting too. I put it on before I went to work and the face makeup was still perfect when I' back home. 

Three points: high coverage, beautiful finish, inexpensive price =D!

How good it would have been if I had picked up the right color =(? Well, I am just a bit lazy to mix two foundations for right match color ><...


--------------------------------------
I feel pretty sad that I missed MAC Venomous Villains Collection (CRY)!!
When I went to MYER on friday during work-break, I saw Venomous Villains Collection in MAC counter. The MUA told me the collection was launched on Monday, so lots of products were sold out already, including my wish - Innocence Beware... *cry* *heartbroken*!!!

39 comments:

  1. I really like the lipstick, ive looked on it myself, but havent bought it yet, maybe i should then ;)hihi

    <3cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i've been reading so many different reviews on maybelline superstay i'm not sure what to believe t_t

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lipstick. I hear so many good things about that foundation, I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted that lipstick for months now! This just convinced me to go and get it soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have that lippy and i love it! but my most fave is Born WIth It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW i love the lippy! im defintitely gunna go out and find it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I always want to try drugstore foundations, but since we don't have testers.. so I don't feel like bothering at all! (I'm lazy to do have the hassle of returning haha) I've heard so many good hings about the superstay one that I'm tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgshh!!!!!! pink please is SOOOOO pretty!!!!!!
    i am so getting that babe
    it looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cassandra: it is really a lovely color, try it in counter again and you may like it ;P?

    cocoabee: i heard that some ppl having break-out due to this product, but it doesnt break me out. and it works well for my 'normal to dry' skintype =D

    Miss ♥ Nikka: fortunately the price of maybelline products is so inexpensive. so you can go to check them out and maybe buy all=P!

    saranghaeyo: maybe you can get it during promotion? i got a 'buy one get one free' deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ARES: I reckon the color between born with it and pink please is actually quite similar. but i like pink please coz it doesnt have shimmer and love the moisturizing effect =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. arsyparsy: yepp =D! love PINK PLEASE (spreading the love =P)

    Julienne: I dont like trying drugstore testers even there are some. I normally just go online to read the reviews and then order. if it is a wrong shade, i just mix two color into one =)


    Mooshi.Chui: lets get pink lips =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love the lipstick shade on you, sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The lipstick looks really nice on you! You still look nice for working 10 hrs! I would look like a zombie. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha its good that your not in the mood for mooncake! they have a ton of calories/fats/carbs/sugar so if you don't want to eat them then you shouldn't (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great buys and thanks for the review!:D

    Pink Please is such a lovely shade on you!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the lipstick looks lovely on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. gosh Pink Please is really pretty!!! :) maybe I should look for it and try out ^_^

    gosh :( so sad that you missed out the MAC Venomous Villains Collection ... I really hope they restock for the sake of most beauty junkies here. :( I really wanna get devilish stylish lipgloss. so sad....

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow the foundation seems really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That lipstick is gorgeous!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also have pink please, it shows up a lot better on you though, haha~
    BTW, Thanks for your visit Pixie!^0^ Please feel free to follow me for more updates if you like. Thanks and love U~^0^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty pinK! it's a shame Maybelline cosmetics are made in China in Japan :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pink Please is my fave lipstick! So affordable and gorgeous on the lips =D

    Getting a darker foundation is a pain, I always keep them aside cos I can't bear to throw them away =[

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pink Please looks great on you =) & you have such flawless skin! You don't even need foundation :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome review and gorgeous choice of lip stick! Havent tried the lip sticks yet but keep meaning to order a few online, just never get around to it!

    I absolutely adore the 24 super stay makeup - it's one of the best drugstore foundations i've come across in a looong time :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. REALLY pretty color!!! :) the lipstick is gorgeous!!! The foundation is also really nice :) It looks flawless on you..=)

    I just discovered your blog and am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pink Please is such a stunning color. It looks really pretty on you! I've been trying to look for maybelline lipsticks for the longest time but they only have the dark colors at the stores I go to or all the lighter shades are sold out. LAME! Just my luck.

    I was sad about Innocence Beware as well. It's okay though, MAC will probably come out with another nice pink.


    <3s Serena,

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's a really pretty color :(

    & omg, so sad that what you wanted was sold out. Those sold so fast! I haven't bought any either >_<

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think the lipstick looks really great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. haha i love the frames on your pictures there so cute. i've seen thats also a favourite of hollyannaeree i think? its such a natural color with a pop of pink. it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful color on that lipstick :))

    ReplyDelete
  31. the lipstick colour looks great on you!
    I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. THat lippie looks gorgeous on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  33. the lipstick colour looks great on you!
    I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think the lipstick looks really great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pink Please is such a stunning color. It looks really pretty on you! I've been trying to look for maybelline lipsticks for the longest time but they only have the dark colors at the stores I go to or all the lighter shades are sold out. LAME! Just my luck.

    I was sad about Innocence Beware as well. It's okay though, MAC will probably come out with another nice pink.


    <3s Serena,

    ReplyDelete
  36. omgshh!!!!!! pink please is SOOOOO pretty!!!!!!
    i am so getting that babe
    it looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ah I always want to try drugstore foundations, but since we don't have testers.. so I don't feel like bothering at all! (I'm lazy to do have the hassle of returning haha) I've heard so many good hings about the superstay one that I'm tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've wanted that lipstick for months now! This just convinced me to go and get it soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  39. I really like the lipstick, ive looked on it myself, but havent bought it yet, maybe i should then ;)hihi

    <3cassie

    ReplyDelete