Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm back =D!!! Haul!

my dear gals ♥ I am back =D!!!

My exam actually ended last week but I am really busy at work >_<
Well, needa earn money for Christmas !!!! Everyone is waiting for Christmas and has a crazy 
shopping =D!!
All the promotion and discounts are driving me insane!!

I had some photos taken during the exam period and was going to post them on blog...
But my laptop crushed twice in 3 days and I lost all the photos + documents **cry**

Now its time to share my haul =D!! I didnt get lots of stuffs in fact
huhuuu* still have a month before Christmas =P


1. T2 Chai tea ($12.5) - I am actually not a fan of chai tea but I dont really wanna drink so much 
coffee during holiday (dont really needa be really sober LOL)

2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Set ($103 after discount @ Myer) - I know it will be even cheaper after 
christmas, but i just dont wanna wait >< The original price was $120 and I got 15% off, 
so its actually not bad =D! This set contains a 100ml Eau De Toilette, body butter and a 
perfume stick

I didnt know it had glitters in the solid perfume. When I twisted off the lid, I was amazed since 
its so cool =D!! I feel myself dont really wanna use it now since it is so cute >_




And I also got this tote bag as a free gift =D!! A really lovely bag and really suitable for school!
So, $103 for all these things I got is actually really not pricey at all (comfort LOL)

3. MAC VIVA GLAM LadyGaga Lipstick ($25 after gift voucher @Myer) - I know I am pretty late
 I finally got the LadyGAGA Lipstick XD and it is really a beautiful color!! 
I cant really find a liptick I had which is similar to this vivid, cool pink color =D!! 
It really becomes my current favorite lipstick  



I have other hauls which will be posted soon* Ohohhh* Time to earn $ for Christmas!!!

11 comments:

  1. YAY you're back! I was wondering where you went LOL, I obviously missed you :P
    That Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume smells so nice :) Myer had the 15% off sale here too and I was tempted to buy it but I didn't have that much money on me, and I'd feel so broke after buying it anyway T__T Lucky you!

    I don't have the MAC Lady Gaga lipstick, even though I did want it when it was still fairly new. I've got a dupe for it though - Rimmel's Pink Blush lipstick looks a lot like it!

    I'm glad you're back! Sorry to hear about your laptop crashing though =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! Nice haul, I'm loving Gaga lipstick too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the perfume stick! it would be a great gift idea. It is so cool. I feel like i want to taste it. Tell us about the smell. And MAC VIVA GLAM LadyGaga Lipstick is something that I want to buy for myself! You are not too late darlin' because I still dont have it. I am adding it to my wishlist!! =D

    and oh welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That perfume stick is so cool! I haven't seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of Daisy! I hope to own it one day :) heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Daisy! Whoa~ Solid perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That perfume stick looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very great haul!
    I like all the items!^^
    the big flower of the bag is very cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh I want that lipstick you have ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. emailking.com
    Very fashionable and exciting stuffs in here. I enjoyed viewing all the new make ups. Im looking forward for more updates on the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. emailking.com
    Very fashionable and exciting stuffs in here. I enjoyed viewing all the new make ups. Im looking forward for more updates on the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete