Sunday, September 26, 2010

What makeup I wore these two days + products used

Friday and Saturday are always busy and nights for hanging out =)! Even I dont hang out very often, I love wearing a bit more makeup on in these two days (weird concept LOL). Let see what did I have on this Friday and Saturday =)!!

Friday 
I am a part-time waitress and normally I put on makeup at 9:30 in the morning and remove it at midnight.
I didnt touch up my makeup before I took these photos at night (too tired after work >.<)


Eye makeup - I used NYX palette to make light 'smoky eye' look with a bit cat-eye effect. I have to say I love MAC Fluidline! it really lasts all day long and never smudge!

This photo actually has a bit over-explosion and make my face looks so pale -.- But I put on some false lashes and they help making my eyes look prettier =)!

Products used
- Jordana eye primer 
- NYX for your eyes only palette (smokey eyes)
- MAC fluidline in black track 
- Amuse white eyeliner
- Rimmel Glam's Eyes Lash Flirt

Saturday 
Work day again! Drained! I did something new today - red lipstick!! I've never used red lip product before and today I tried, actually not bad =P
I took the photos before I went to work this morning.
I think I should use black eyeliner instead of brown. It will be more intense and eye-catching. 
and next time I will put some eyeshadow on since the eyeliner smudged off a bit on my crease.
And my face is much much whiter than my neck in the photos, but in real life it is not. just because I like using sunscreen as primer and it reflected all the light in photograph -_-!





Some customers said my makeup reminded them some Chinese characters in movies. Well, mono eyelid and wearing black-eyeliner + red lipstick , for them, these two things seem basic elements for Chinese @_@?

Products used
- Bourjois concealer stick
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation
- Max Factor loose powder
- Pura blush
- Rimmel natural bronzer
- Bourjois Ombre a paupieres eyeshadow (used as highlight)
- Maybelline brown powder
- Milani Liquif'eye metallic eye liner pencil (brown)
- Maybelline mascara stiletto
- Kate color eyeliner (white and purple)
- heat eyelash curler
- Rimmel moisture renew lipstick (rose passion)
- Maybelline watershine lip gloss

21 comments:

  1. Looking lovely :) and I love MAC fluid line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Just read your comment on my dare to wear post. It doesn't have to be an exact match to the picture...just something inspired by it. I hope you will give it a try!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore both looks :)
    Red lips look wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fridays make-up is sooo pretty!
    I can never work the eye-liner look.
    But it looks goregous on you *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    nice blog
    maybe you'll pass by mine too if you have time and follow it?
    http://konadnails.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wing eyeliner..

    Thank you so much for commenting on my NOTD..I follow your blog..Hope you follow mine too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula - yepyep XDD but MAC' products are so expensive in Australia (compared to US...)

    saranghaeyo - thanks dear XOXO but all my colleagues thought red lips were horrendous LOL

    AnnKiins'♥ - I was not good at drawing eyeline too. practice makes perfect =)!

    -AnGiEpInK- and maRyya - I am happy to do so =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your so cute! that red lip looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww girl!! love the red lips too!!!

    Loved your saturday look - you've gotta do a tut on it! ^_^

    you're so cute!

    thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to comment on my post! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl, I think the two looks are very different but both pretty on you! hehe yeah I think the red lips look is a little more "Asian" but it's still so glam.

    Yes I will do a haul post once I get my MAC VV items this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. The red lippie looks awesome on you! I dig the lashes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which lashes did you use? They look super on you!!!

    Your makeup held up very well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both looks!! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg love ur red lipstick!! :D
    hey bout nail polishes rizka use is Ciate cocktail dress lovely color but hard to clean it lol :)
    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look beautiful in Red! you wear it so elegantly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look beautiful in Red! you wear it so elegantly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg love ur red lipstick!! :D
    hey bout nail polishes rizka use is Ciate cocktail dress lovely color but hard to clean it lol :)
    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey girl, I think the two looks are very different but both pretty on you! hehe yeah I think the red lips look is a little more "Asian" but it's still so glam.

    Yes I will do a haul post once I get my MAC VV items this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww girl!! love the red lips too!!!

    Loved your saturday look - you've gotta do a tut on it! ^_^

    you're so cute!

    thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to comment on my post! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the wing eyeliner..

    Thank you so much for commenting on my NOTD..I follow your blog..Hope you follow mine too

    ReplyDelete