Thursday, September 16, 2010

Haul - Clarisonic + Magazine free gifts =)!!

I had hesitated to buy Clarisonic a year ago. People just kept saying how clear it could make your skin be, and I always wonder how good it works. But what made me really determine to get it? because Clarisonic is available in Australia now! The price here is so expensive and I started to worry the us website would stop shipping to Australia ><...  So finally I got it =P

I got the Clarisonic Mia. It is the simplest version so only one speed is available.
The pink color is so lovely =)!!



It sent with a 'delicate' version of brush. You can see how fine those bristles are.

I also ordered a sample kit. This orange pouch is so lovely and cute. The pro is that there is a PVC plastic layer inside, so even the packaging of your makeups becomes dirty, it wont mess up the lovely orange dot =)

It included 2 retail (original) size sunblocks, several skincare samples from various brand and also a 20-dollar gift card for next purchase =)!!! The sunblocks are near the expire date, one is October 2010, another is February 2011. I end up using them as body sunscreen instead of face sunscreen...



Now lets talk about the magazine!

The cover girl of BAZAAR this month is my favorite model - Gisele!!!!! Even her face is not extremely pretty, she's just different to other models and she is so cool! (she has a son but her body figure is still amazing!). BAZAAR October also goes with a bottle of Butter nail polish. Butter is a new British brand and I saw it from lollipop26's video. 


When I saw this color, I just decided to get the magazine. It is a taupe color with tons of gold shimmer. Although I havent tried it on yet, it is just so pretty from the bottle =)!!



Finally I got the Prevention magazine. Honestly it is not the type of magazine I used to buy. I got it because of the free Avon 24 hour eye cream (it is manufactured the end of 2009 so it isnt the freebies near the expire date XO)... it's just $6, really a good deal 

7 comments:

  1. yay i hope the clarisonic works for you :)

    gisele is a hot mama now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how much was the magazine?
    Butter London over here is about 15 euros.
    AND when I went to England I couldn't find any!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait see how the swatches turn out :) especially the clarisonic one! I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So happy to hear that you now have the Clarisonic. We are also really happy to be in Australia. If you ever have product questions please let us know. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to tell all your friends about us too! Happy Cleansing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the classic clarisonic! I love mine! How are you liking yours so far?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the classic clarisonic! I love mine! How are you liking yours so far?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! So happy to hear that you now have the Clarisonic. We are also really happy to be in Australia. If you ever have product questions please let us know. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to tell all your friends about us too! Happy Cleansing!

    ReplyDelete