Monday, September 06, 2010

Haul from Cherry Culture!!

Cherry Culture is an American company major selling drugstore inexpensive cosmetics. I bought a few things when it had 20% off promotion last week. I waited for the discount so long and I am sooooo happy with all the things I got =)!

Most of the things I bought this time are from NYX =)!



NYX Color Combinations For Your Eyes Only Palette - I got the Smokey Eyes. really a nice combination of light and dark color =) Then it is the NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Mocha.
I also got the Milani Liquid Eyeliner. There are so many hypes of it online. Cant wait to try it =)!!
The Jordana Eye primer is so inexpensive! hopefully it will work =P



I love NYX lipglosses! They are not sticky but pigmented. This time I bought Sweet heart, Beige and Pink Frost. 
NYX lipsticks - Pumpkin pie, Strawberry Milk, Opal
I got the Amuse lip liner and jordana lipgloss, both were about $1 each =P!


Sinful Color nail polishes become more and more popular. This Queen of beauty is a clear polish with silver glitters. The glitters are really not much. I dont feel it is so special at all~

Arissa eyeshadow - I am going to use it as a highlight =P

7 comments:

  1. aw nice things girl! i love NYX :)
    cherry culture is really similar to crush cosmetics which is based in aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything. Hope you'll do a review on the NYX palette - I've been eyeing the one for brown eyes, myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYX!!!you got some nice things there!!! *stares at them*

    I heard great things about the Milani eyeliner!!

    Thank you for the comment! and followed!

    yuriko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul!!!!
    really great deal! :)
    I want to try the nyx eyeshadow palette now! :) looks so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. big HAUL!! :) I'd like to see the swatches... I don't own any NYX but I'd like...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I love NYX products - they're so affordable. Enjoy your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! I love NYX products - they're so affordable. Enjoy your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete