Thursday, September 30, 2010

I got tagged! 4 things tag =D


Lovely Jennifer tagged me the '4 things tag'. It is a very fun tag =)! 

Let's start!

4 THINGS IN MY PURSE


My lovely little pink wallet. I really like the gold little decoration on it =)!


Don't you think this pink headphone is cute =)!? I love it so much. even it is a bit expensive (US$60), it has really good quality and looks so lovely. I also put some rhinestone on the headphone =D! Since I changed my cellphone and I am not longer using iphone now, I use my iphone as MP3.


Lucas' papaw ointment - pretty much everygirl has one in Australia =) 
I use it as lip balm and sometime on my cuticle.











haha,  I put the rhinestone and decorate it myself =) it is time-consuming but I think it's worth it!! and stitch 's gf is so lovely, but i forgot her name LOL












4 THINGS FOUND IN MY OFFICE DESK DRAWER


I am used to putting my passport and small amount of money in  this cash box.
(even I dont really think it gives so much extra 'security' LoL) 

Purin is so cute!!! he is one of my favorite cartoon characters 
it is a reusable hand-warmer inside the pouch =)


Pearls are definitely my favorite jewelry! they are geniune but not really pricy.
Love them 







A bus timetable. I have to go to work in city and bus is the most convenient transport in my area.










4 FAVORITE THINGS IN MY ROOM





I put the drinks I bought in my room. (I live in homestay)
Of cause, white and sparkling wines have to be in fridge =P








It reminds me the Jill Stuart mirror, which is really delicate and phenomenal . My one is not jill stuart and much cheaper, but I think it looks so 'princess'



















 This bear has a name 'Alex'. My friend made it for me when I came to Australia 














Actually I got this cute elf-frog for my friend, Step. She loves all the things of 'frog'. So I just bought it for her and will post it to her soon =D! 











4 THINGS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
Stop being lazy and Work hard for getting good masks! 
 Learn how to swim and ride bicycle
Have billion to spend even not working or getting money from parents LoL
 Have fun and enjoy my life


4 THINGS I'M CURRENTLY INTO
 Having snacks, especially japanese candy! 
   They have lots of different flavor and taste so good 
Tidy up my room and keep it clean!
Facebook with my dear =)!
 Wine and Starsbucks! (my favorite is caramel frappucino with cream!!)


4 THINGS I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW ME
 I love sleeping! and I can sleep maximum 16 hours =P
 I love singing! even it does not mean I can sing very well =P
 I am really good at making noises like cat and sheep... insane!
I am very stubborn, left and right are always clear for me (even I know sometime there is grey)

4 SONGS I CANT GET OUT OF MY HEAD
 Lion King - A whole new world (Love it, it's a beautiful love song)
 Alicia Keys - If I ain't got you (such a good song! her voice is so unique too)
 Christina Aguilera - Fighter (always remind me to 'fight' !)
 And I am telling you I'm not going (Fabulous! and the vocal has to be really powerful!)

4 PEOPLE I TAG
 Blair

27 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for tagging me! I love having snacks, especially japanese candy too. And all things cake related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for tagging me! Im so going to do this tag. Looks fun! You've got the cutest things in your purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for doing the tag :) this was really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww the mirror is so cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did u get the headphones from? ive always wanted to get one thats cute and big

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your wallet ! so cute ! and usb ^_^ and your mirror ! =^_^= lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww you got such cute things! haha I love that usb drive, I want to do that to mine too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wallet is so cute and feminine, where is it from? Also love the usb, I wish I had patience to deco mine >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning on asking you did you ever get that lipstick and blush from the MAC Venomous Villains collections? Let me know what you think of them. I can't wait until I get mines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your picture version! i got tagged so i guess ill through in some pics too next time i do it! I used to be sucha huge fan of purin... now it's replaced with rilakkuma lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the cutest wallet, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you decorated that USB adapter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you need to post a picture of your purse too!

    what brand is your headphones? they are so cute! and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Penelope & Miss ♥ Nikka: hope to read your tag soon =D!!!

    jennifer: I love doing tag XD!!

    shortwidenails & Oreleona : the brand of my headphone is 'audio technica'. this brand presents good quality products with lots of lovely style. but a bit pricey ><

    ReplyDelete
  15. tammy, siwing, Ahleessa: thz =)!! but the mirror was sold at the price HK$10. bargain XD!!

    Pop Champagne, Barttart: i actually spent more than an hour to decorate this little usb drive >_< but it really looks cute with 'angel' (stitch's fd key ring LOL)

    Diana, wuguimei: i love it so much, the only down side is no pouch for keeping the coins >_<

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahaha you have the cutest things! i love what you did to yoru usb.. i want to do that to mine now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had fun reading your post. And I love your wallet!! Its really cute. I have never owned anything like it =)
    Anyway thanks for commenting on my tutorial post ~ I am following you now hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha i am one very stubborn person too! and the paw paw ointment is also a must-have in my bag!

    p.s. thanks for the visit over @ my blog, hope u'll revisit again soon :)

    love, mica.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the wallet and headphones!!!AND the usb thing!!! Me want!!!*jealous right now* ^__*

    <3Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think your wallet is SOO cute! I also want a hand held mirror like that. It looks so cool! hahah Thanks for the comment on my blog. =]

    ReplyDelete
  21. interesting post! you have so many cute stuff!! esp. your usb!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your wallet is so so so cutee ! I love it heapss <3 AND same with the mirrorrr :D WHERE'D YOU GET ALL THESE THINGSSSS ? *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had fun reading your post. And I love your wallet!! Its really cute. I have never owned anything like it =)
    Anyway thanks for commenting on my tutorial post ~ I am following you now hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your wallet is so cute and feminine, where is it from? Also love the usb, I wish I had patience to deco mine >_<

    ReplyDelete
  25. aww you got such cute things! haha I love that usb drive, I want to do that to mine too :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you for doing the tag :) this was really interesting

    ReplyDelete