Friday, April 25, 2014

Tiffany Blue nail polish (I) - Sinful Color in Mint Apple

Tiffany blue is such a beautiful color and I love how refreshing and cheerful it is. Since theshade is registered as Tiffany & Co. 's trademark color, you will not find an exact match unless one day Tiffany & Co. decides to manufacture a nail polish (Yes, one day I hope! how cool it will be!).






Brand and Shade : Sinful Color in Mint Apple
Dry time : About 90 - 120 seconds, so not really fast-drying
Formula : Smooth but thick. Does not chip too easily so it is good
Application : Okay. No too challenging but not the easiest either
Pigmentation : High. It gets almost completely opaque in two coats but perfection in three coats
Finish : Cream. No shimmer / glitter. 
Top coat needed? : Preferably.  The finish is not glossy so a top coat will help to add some shine. 
How close it is to Tiffany blue : Very similar but a touch darker

What do I think about it?
  It definitely looks more like Tiffany blue on my nails compared to how it looks plainly from the bottle. Although the formula and application is not the best I have tried, the shade is really lovely. Affordable price as well. 

Swatch - two coats without top coat



6 comments:

  1. I love it! your blog is great!!
    great color for nails during spring!! <3 loove it !
    I wanna to ask you how about follow each other? Let me know if you start, don`t worry I always follow back sweety!
    have a great day!!!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh it's only a slight darker, isn't it! But it does seem to go on a bit thick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful shade ^^ I love!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this one's the closest match that I know of - the formula is a bit on the thick side but the colour makes up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute color~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany Blues and Mints are my FAVE for spring. so adorable!

    ReplyDelete