Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - 220 Cafe Au Lait

Shade : 220 Cafe Au Lait
Dry time :Quick
Formula : Silky smooth and not streaky
Application : Easy 
Price : RRP $16, but I got mine for $8 when it was on sale
Pigmentation : Moderate. It achieves an even coverage in two coats, completely erases the white tips in three coats.
Finish : Cream and glossy. No shimmer / glitter. Can get away without a top coat
Top coat needed? : A must, or it starts chipping in the first day

What I think about it?
   It is my perfect nude! Excellent formula and great shade, I really enjoy wearing it <3 nbsp="" p="">

Swatch (two coats with top coat)

5 comments:

  1. i love nude color too! they look so pretty on you... btw nice to meet you n im following you on GFC... :)

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely autumn shade! sucks that you need to do a top coat though. Why cant nail polishes have everything in built?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty color and it suits ur skintone well! I've been contemplating about the color when I last saw it in the drugstore but after seeing ur swatches, this might be something that I need to add to my to-buy list.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour reminds me of a very well made at-home coffee!

    ReplyDelete