Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Essence Long-Lasting Pencil - Tu-Tu Tourquoise & I Have A Green

Pigmentation: Soso, not comparable to my favourite Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliners or Milani Eyeliners.

Finish: Shimmery but not metallic.

Longevity: Excellent. I normally use them on my bottom lash line and outer wing, they are still visible after 8 hours.

Packaging: automatic/ mechanical pencil, travel friendly and hassle free! 
(I hate to sharpen my eyeliners all the time! )

Price: RRP $2.5 each! The cheapest eyeliner I have seen from Priceline!!!

Verdict:
  Essence Long-Lasting Pencils in Tu-Tu Tourquoise & I Have A Green are not intensely pigmented or metallic so using either of these two shades solely might not give enough definition to your eyes. I recommend using a black/ dark brown eyeliner near the lash line/ tightline for more definition and only adding the turquoise or green as a accent color. The shades are refreshing and beautiful, especially suitable for summer season!


1 comment: