Monday, April 02, 2012

(updated) a little blog sale/ product swap :)

- All products are genuine, condition is stayed clearly in description and reflected in photos

Postal to Australia address (an estimation based on info. from Auspost)
-  $7 for up to 500g

- You are welcome to contact me if you wanna do a swap, but I reserve my right to accept/decline your offer :)

Please left a message in this blog post or send me an email [ pixie.gal.dw@gmail.com ]] if you are interested/ having another question :) 

Maybelline Color Tattoo  (brand new)
Bold gold (sold)
50 Edgy Emerald, 20 Painted Purple, 40 Tenacious Teal, 10 Fierce&Tangy
price: $8 each




CoverGirl LashBlast Volume (800 very black)
MaxFactor 2000 calorie Straight Brush (101 Rich Black)
Maybelline Define-A-Lash (802 Brown Black)
Loreal Lash Architect 4D (Noir, its new and never used though the packaging is removed)
ALL are new and never used
$7 each

Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten B1, Dreamy CJ, Kaleido-scope CG (from top to bottom)
$3.5 each

Stila Lip Glaze in believe CK, Fantasy CH, Starfruit 30
$4 each

Barry M Lip Paint 101
$ 4.5 each

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad - Coffee Bean
$ 4.5

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (regular retail size 30 ml)
$ 3.5

CoverGirl Advanced Radiance (120 creamy natural)
$ 5

NYX Round Lip Stick (551 Opal) $2.5



Carmax Moisture Plus (Clear), Maybelline Baby Lips (anti-oxidant berry)
$2.5 each


THE USED
Maybelline Eyestudio (20 Blue blowout) $4
Wet-n-wild trio in Walking on Eggshells $4

Revlon illuminance creme shadow in 711 black magic (used once only)  $5



Mac Lipstick in Coral reef (left) & A rose romance (right)
(used ~5 times) $13 each


-sold-

Maybelline color sensational lipstick in 715 Luminous Lilac & 730 Coral Gleam 
used twice only, $4


Essie nail polish in Lily Pond, used 4 times, $4




9 comments:

  1. I'm eyeing the MAC Shy Girl! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise! I'm interested in the MAC Shy Girl - Could you email me at justplaindelirious@gmail.com :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Denise, I'm interested in the YSL lipstick! I'll send you an email now!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent you an email about of stuff I want to buy.
    You're selling some great things ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun makeup - this is totally what I need to do. I have so much lying around untouched!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup girly stuff's good but sometimes I feel that I wanna be more feminine

    or are they the same thing? LOL

    that's some really good items you're selling but too bad I have a lot of makeup myself! > <

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Denise.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. Sorry it took me a while to reply though. Anyway, nice blog sale items you have here. If only I lived in Australia, I'd buy some of them. Hehe... As for the Sigma brushes, the pink and baby blue sure are a nice combination. Take care and enjoy your weekend. :)

    Jannie
    janniedoll77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I'm Jeremy from maplelens.com
    We specially invite you to visit maplelens facebook page and we are giving away 30% discount coupon for all circle lens we carry.

    Our FB page: http://www.facebook.com/maplelens
    Our Store: http://www.maplelens.com

    Hopes you like it ;)
    In the mean time, we are searching for fashion blogger to review our products.
    Please email me if you are interested.

    jeremy@maplelens.com

    Best Regards,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Denise, 

    It's Joline again. Just wondering fi you still have the gold color tattoo left. If so I would like to purchase it :) (But i'm not 100% sure - if you've listed it or not) 

    contact at justplaindelirious(at)gmail(dot)com :) 

    ReplyDelete