Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Quick purple eye look (using my Inglot palette :)!


Last Christmas I picked up my first Inglot eye shadow palette. I Love it sooo very much! the quality and the shades of eye shadow are fabulous! So Im going to show a quick look using this palette.

I only used two colors - a light shimmery, creamy white  and a magnificent pastel purple
I used my MAC paint pot (bare study) to enhance the pigmentation and lasting power.

The overall look is soft and simple. I always like purple and this shade is a very nice which still works well even i have my summer tan on (pastel colors and bright colors can appear awkward on my tan skin sometime.)



------------------------------------------------
Nail polish of the day (I applied it after I took photos 'bout my eye look, hahaaa)

Rimmel I love lasting finish - 060 HOT & SPICY
the bright pinky coral is incredibly beautiful and I am impressed by its pigmentation.
I only applied one coat and it already achieved 80% opacity!
If the finish was more glossy, it would be perfect.

11 comments:

  1. the purple shade looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty nail polish shade! I really like your eye makeup too! I think purple really compliments Asian skin tones well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the purple color looks gorgeous on you!
    i so want to get my paws on some inglot. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pretty. Love the purple eyeshadow and your lashes. The nail polish color is pretty as well. All these colors together make a perfect spring look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty. I love those customizable inglot palettes, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty look and I love that polish so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think purple looks so pretty on your eyes, and that nail color is gorgeous!! Love it!


    YURI
     http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not easy to used the purple eye shadow, but, you make it nice ^^ I think can be nicer ^^
    Latest: Birthday Post - XiXi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to try some of Inglots eye shadows, but I don't know where to get them, haha. Their eye shadows always seem so pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The quality is really nice and the price is comparably cheaper than mac/muf one :)!
    I think inglot's website has listed all store locations plus an online store. definitely check it out if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete