Monday, March 26, 2012

2012 New Love - Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter 045 Cotton Candy & 080 Strawberry Shortcake


I got two shades - 045 Cotton Candy (left) and 080 Strawberry Shortcake (right)

045 Cotton Candy is a cool-tone lilac pink with fine golden shimmers. The good thing is that it actually compromises  my tanned skin quite well.



***
 080 Strawberry Shortcake is a magnificent pink color with ultra fine silver shimmers. The best thing is the shade neither cool nor warm. It is just pink, a neutral pink just going to suit everyone.




*** 
Pro
- very moisturizing which I dont have to apply lip balm before using this lip butter
- enough pigmentation to bring a saturated color to lips
- nice packaging

Con
- I got a feeling I will run out these two lip butters soon as it consumes quite a lot of product each time
- it only lasts ~2 hours (its not a big problem to me since I always reapply my lipstick throughout the day)

I love these lip butters and Im planning on getting more :)!
Tutti fruitti is the one I wanted very badly. Lollipop or Berry Smoothie looks amazing too!

BTW,
Nail of the day - Reverse French manicure (Salmon pink & choco brown)

Ttyl :) xx

16 comments:

  1. i like the colour of strawberry shortcake! 
    yeah australia's so delayed. i want it here nowwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. get it online Tezza! or wait another half a year :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love both shades!! they look pretty nice on you! really pretty ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Australia as well. xD I also paid way over rrp for these too! Even though I've heard rumours they will be more expensive in Australia. ~_~ *grr* But they're totally worth the fuss. :3 They're excellent on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors,  romantic style, J'ADORE ;D

    Nores
    http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only picked up Cupcake when they went on sale for $3.99 but I want these two too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two colours are cute, especially liking the strawberry shortcake shade!
    I hope they get to Australian shores soon, I'd like to check them out~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm using the Strawberry Shortcake! That color is fabulous! I'm so glad I purchased this stuff, now I can't go without it! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lipsticks are apparently here in Australia (Chemist Warehouse)! But not sure when they'll hit the shelves. Love cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The strawberry shortcake colour is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw it in sydney on saturday.
    but it costs $22 each >:( sooooo much more expensive than getting it from ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. heheee I can completely understand it! its such a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just saw it in pharmacy last saturday. but it costs $22 each here, very pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. $3.99 :( !!! meh i paid at least $12 each...
    definitely pick them up if you can :)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes its fabulous and my all-time favorite lipstick :)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Strawberry Shortcake looks so pretty! I really want to get that one now, even though I have bought way too many of these lip butters already :p

    ReplyDelete