Monday, February 27, 2012

Barry M Lip Paint - 147 Peachy Pink

Price: 4.5 pounds
Purchased from: ASOS.com

I had gone online to look for swatches before I bought it, but it is still different from what I expected. Though this shade is called 'Peachy Pink', I would rather describe it as a pastel/light salmon peach which I can barely notice there is any element of pink. 

Formula of this lip paint is not remarkable. It is quite dry and accentuates your lip lines, so moisturizing your lips is a must prior to application. It is also tricky what lip balm you use. I found that using lip balm with high oil/vaseline content makes the lip paint appeal thick and a bit patchy on lips (make sense to anyone?), which I have the same problem with NYX round lipsticks. Hence, choosing a right lip balm definitely helps. Pigmentation of the lip paint is great though :)! Longevity is never my concern and I always prepare to re-apply lip products throughout the day.


I only have a few orange tone lip products, I quite enjoy using this lip paint and would recommend it, considering the price is affordable and pigmentation is fantastic.

13 comments:

  1. wow the color is so unique. it has orange and coral undertone , right? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering if I should try some orangey/coral colours lately~
    I like the warm tone, it looks a bit more natural and adult compared to pink colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, its a very nice shade and worth trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why not? now lots of highstreet brands have coral shade lipsticks, go try one and it wont break the bank even if you find it doesnt suit you after all. I love coral/ peachy tone lipsticks though i wont wear very bold lips out lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a nice color on you! I've been looking for a coral lipstick this season too but havent' found one!

    www.popchampagneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah, the color is so pretty :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty color on you!:D

    ***** Marie *****allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour looks pretty. Too bad it's drying and I can't stand lipsticks that accentuates lip lines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that colour, and it looks fabulous on you :D
    Next time I shop on ASOS, i'll definitely order some !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it looks so flattering on you! beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by~ Yeh I love staying at my cousin's place, she always cooks great breakfasts!


    Love this shade of lipstick.
    Looks very similar to my YSL one in #26

    ❤ 

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am ordering mine from ASOS now! :D

    ReplyDelete