Friday, December 10, 2010

My Current favorite - Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick [06 Rose Tendre]

Its true that I have an explainable obsession with this lipstick, like the love at first sight.

When I first saw it in Priceline, I just picked it up and went straight to the cashier.



On hand, its a peachy pink color and I think it achieves the perfect balance in peach and pink.
The lipstick is actually a semi-matt finish, of course you can add some lipgloss to make your lips look glossy. And the texture of this lipstick is not really moisturizing, it will enhance all you lip-line unless you apply lipbalm first (Dont be lazy pls =] ).

 I have gotten so tanning even now it is only the beginning of summer >_<
I have to say the color on lips is not as pretty as on hand. But I do really like this lipstick.

******************************

I have a part-time job as a waitress. Its an extremely tiring job X[ !

But one day I found this little note on a table. There were two girls sitting on that table and They wrote it on the back of their cheque =D! Cool

12 comments:

  1. that is so sweet of the girls <3
    and i love the color, looks beautiful on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks so good on you!
    How sweet the customers are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour looks so nice on you.
    your so pretty omg!!! x3
    i like nice customers like that :D I remember working at my uncles restaurant and there was a lady who would tip me $20 when she comes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour! Looks so pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw what a cute note!
    and the color looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that colour looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour! It looks so pretty on you!
    I'm totally into lipsticks for the moment! I just could do nothing else than buying them.^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty lipstick! It looks very natural on you (=

    ReplyDelete
  9. The note left behind is so so sweet! I'm going to do that now : ) Bring a pen with me to leave stuff that rhymes behind LOL
    Anyway, take care ~
    Keep smiling, keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty lippy! aww thats so nice of the customers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cool note to receive
    love the lipstick colour and that ring is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so sweet of the girls <3
    and i love the color, looks beautiful on you too!

    ReplyDelete