Wednesday, December 22, 2010

believable fake tan - LAURA GELLER balance-n-brighten


Honestly, it was not the thing I supposed it to be. Before I bought it, I was going to use it as pressed powder or foundation in everyday basis. I am disappointed as it is not what I expected. But on the other hand, it creates an incredibly natural but tanning effect for my skin, which is good sometime if I want my skin to look tanned (even not for every day at all)
yep, Love and Hate


In fact, its really difficult to get the product in even color and I have to spend so much time blending~_~


Here is the ingredient list if anyone is interested to know




It does create beautiful glowing effect, and enchant your pretty skin (if you have it). Again, it is lack of any coverage. People looking for high coverage foundation could save money from no getting this product.

the tanning effect is incredibly natural and believable. It doesnt look like bronzer or spray-on fake tan but as if a sun-kissed skin. 

The photos did not really capture the real color and my face looks much tanning than it is in the photos.

It will work great for you, if you have
- darker skin than I do, use it as daily foundation
- people loves beautiful sun-kissed skin but lazy to use multiple products 

15 comments:

  1. Do u like Laura Geller? I thought its for light complexion. I tried and ended up returning it =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, I mean for the price, we can get other products which are easier to handle and also have nice effect =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand before, but you do look nice in it but can't really say I can see the tan. maybe during the day light might be better :) I really like how its marble like but that's not good if it doesn't pick up much..
    Thank you for reviewing thou :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty~
    And it really does make your skin looks like it glows~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really pretty! Though I'm sorry if the product didn't do it's purpose like you wanted. :(

    It does look complicated with all the different neutral colors combined. Hopefully you can find a better one in another brand! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Would you like to follow each others blogs? :) Happy New Year! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look really sun kissed =)

    ..I was always curious about the marblized makeup...eyeshadows, blushes, etc..but now that you said it is really hard to get even color distribution I think I will stay away from marblized makeup..although MAC does have some really nice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look good with a tan!
    i look really bad with a tan i dunno why? it doesnt suit me :( but will this product work for contouring?
    you should try the 白糖糕 recipe i have linked on my blog! its really easy to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful :) love your lipstick and your earrings^^
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful :) love your lipstick and your earrings^^
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look good with a tan!
    i look really bad with a tan i dunno why? it doesnt suit me :( but will this product work for contouring?
    you should try the 白糖糕 recipe i have linked on my blog! its really easy to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not really, I mean for the price, we can get other products which are easier to handle and also have nice effect =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do u like Laura Geller? I thought its for light complexion. I tried and ended up returning it =/

    ReplyDelete