Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bags




You may not think longchamp le pliage tote bag is trendy, but the design is definitely classic. I ordered two longchamp tote bags online and get my name embroidered on them, Lovely =)!
****************************************************************

Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag (long handle) - Small - Deep Red - 14.5W x 9.5H x 5.5D
The size is perfect for day-to-day use. I can fit all my miscellaneous stuff inside it, e.g. wallet, planner, ipad, cellphone, makeup bag, water bottle, and still have lots of space left.

I also chose to embroider my name on it. The color is New Gold. The font size is a bit too big for this small bag, but it is still very special :)


****************************************************************

Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag (long handle) - Large - Praline
Praline was a limited shade for 2010 Autumn collection and it is no longer available. Before I ordered it, I tried to search the photo online but there was nothing at all. So I am the first one to review it :D !

Praline, is a light chocolate brown color but not a true warm praline colour. It is not a very eye-catching color but goes well with anything.

The size of it is HUGE!!! Yep, HUGE! 19W x 12H x 7.5D
I ususally use it for uni since I can fit textbooks, laptop and all my bits n pieces in it.

I got it embroidered with the color - White.

****************************************************************
Overall, I quite enjoy using Longchamp Le Pliage Tote. The bag is light weight and you can fold it flat for storage. It also has a nylon layer inside, so it performs a degree of water-resistance. However, the corners wear off a bit with uses but it is completely natural.

Because the bag is foldable and light, the base of the bag is quite soft. When you put your things inside, the base kinda 'collapses' and the bag just lose its shape. I simply put a plastic board from other purse on the base to maintain its shape and volume.
****************************************************************

Where i bought it?
http://magnums.net/
It offered 20% off discount so I got quite a good deal =)!

9 comments:

  1. Hello there, i'm your first follower yaaay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Love you Nicoletta =D! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love longchamp bags that I keep getting more! lol. I might just stop at that and let my mom (and older sister) get more so I can just grab them off. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is so cute! I wonder if they have MaxFactor lipsticks? My favorite color is Skinny Dip and they don't have them here anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog you have here! newbie blogger here! t'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too

    http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog you have here! newbie blogger here! t'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too

    http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey the medium looks so small.. is the original le pliage in medium small too??

    ReplyDelete
  8. the red one is marked as 'medium', but the size is really quite small though. It is only slightly bigger than the short stap version in 'small'

    but the large one is realllll big though

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnks.. I'm getting my friend to buy the medium for me in europe where it's 60 euro.
    Oh, and the tote u mentioned is not cath kidston.. it's lest rose (a cath kidston lookalike)

    ReplyDelete