Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[Haul] Skincarerx again. unpleasant experience this time

Im back with another haul  =D! Nothing makes me happier than spending money =P
This time I ordered some products from Skincarerx. 




1. Laura Geller Bright-N-Balance

1. Bobbi Brown Brushes
* Bobbi Brown Eye Smudge Brush




* Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush
I used to think all the eyeliner brushes work the same. But this brush really changed my mind!
The synthetic bristles take just right amount of gel eyeliner. The pointy tip of the brush enable you to draw a super fine eyeline but you can also draw eyeline with various thickness by adjusting which way the brush is used. 



3. Shiseido Facial Cotton

4. Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy (Lavender)


4. Samples

I had never received any sample or free gift from online store before. I was so happy to get those free samples and have the chance to try some products I am not familiar with =D


BAD Products
1. M2 HP Skin Refinish 20%
When I received the product, I was freaked out! 
This product did not have any packaging with it. no any paper box or plastic box, even no plastic sealing tape to ensure the product is new/unopened. 

I am really skeptical about whether it is new. It gave me a feeling that it was a tester in shop since its just so messyyyyy!!  Or they just think I am an international customer and I will not exchange or refund it, so they sent me a lemon? Totally Disappointed!! 



3. Postage
The postage cost is exorbitant and it cost $30 this time! My last order weighted much heavier than this one and it only cost $23 last time. 
I honestly have no idea how it worked and how come the same size package with lighter weight cost more?? 

4. No Reply
The M2 lotion really pissed me off so I left the message on the website about that lotion and also the postage problem. Yet, I have not gotten any response after a month . 




Well, I dont really think I will order from this website again!

14 comments:

  1. :) i love this blog and i have little envy about your bobby brown brush... so cool



    :)


    follow each other?

    http://viceforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughh I hate bad customer service :(! esp when they jack up shipping costs so that they can pretend they have lower prices :P hehhe now i'm curious how cotton pads can better than others ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of service is this?!!! Did you tweet them as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, nice haul! I hope you get your money back for the M2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ InsideOut Elle - Japanese designed some facial cotton which can be tore to 4 layers. really cool =D!!

    @ Blair - I didnt tweet them since I dont use twitter >_< but i have left the message on their website with contact no & email. just no any reply til now =(

    @ Susie - Yeppp, love shopping <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha I have been eating lots of confectionery lately! Is it a bad thing to have them in almost every post? LMK what you think! =D

    Oh dear, e-mail them again? 1 e-mail per week until they reply..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really awful service! Try to email them again?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Pixie,
    Thank you very much. I like your blog also.
    Kisses,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O some people are ridiculous, their business value is pathetic. I do hope you get some sort of refund by the look of the messy lotion. Reading this post make me angry :(
    No reply for a month :((
    best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love looking at other people's hauls and i like what you got!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey hey~
    I've always wanted to try bobbi brown brushes ><
    ----
    refers to my post:
    None of us were drunk at the end of the night. How odd... Though we tried our best to :(

    TAKECARE!
    ~Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Apothica but I don't understand how their postage fees work. It always seem so expensive for me. it's around $18.00 for only one item for me (I live in Canada)! z=

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Apothica but I don't understand how their postage fees work. It always seem so expensive for me. it's around $18.00 for only one item for me (I live in Canada)! z=

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love looking at other people's hauls and i like what you got!:-)

    ReplyDelete