Thursday, January 12, 2012

Post-Christmas Sales - Collective Haul + Makeup of the day :)

I know Christmas and boxing day is long gone, but I still wanna write this post as I love haul :D!!


These are the goodies I got on Boxing day! The first thing I did was going to LUSH!! I know Lush always has 50% for christmas collection on boxing day, but I was late and most of the reduced products were gone at the time :( Fortunately I went to two different Lush and still managed to get some stuffs!
I get Snow Fairy Set every year and for sure there is no exception this year :)

I also got a pair of leather boat flats frrom Country Road for $53!!! What a bargain!
Though they are not flattering, they are the most comfortable flats Ive tried!
I also got a little bright indigo leather belt from bardot for $5. Happy happy :)



Then I went to Inglot! I love inglot and every year it offers 15% off after christmas. I got my first eye shadow palette <3 the quality is awesome and its actually really a great value considered the price and volume of the eye shadow! I bought a red lipstick and I am going to be more adventurous on trying different makeup in 2012 :)!  Though makeup brushes were excluded from discount, I still got a blending brush since a good blending brush is very hard to find!


The next stop is Priceline!!
Im in love with Garnier Anti dark circles roll-on. Its so convenient to have concealer and moisturiser in one :D! Garnier Miracle Skin perfector is not bad, I just use it as a tinted moisturizer.
Prestige lipsticks are on sale for $4.99! I am not sure whether they are going to be discontinued but I got a back up in the shade of 'Champage'!


Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive - My favorite eyelash glue and I personally think its way better than DUO because the revlon one dries much quicker and its latex free!! Its on sale for $7 from priceline :D!! I got 3 at once. hehee



Swarovski crystal ($40) - its designed to be a christmas tree ornament , but I have no christmas tree at my apartment, so I might use it as a key ring or a pendant :)

hahaa. you are probably thinking why I post about baby wipes in my beauty blog. I actually use baby wipes to remove minor makeup and it works very well :) Got this value pack from Toy R us for $10! 240 wipes can last for a year!!

I am sooo glad the nail polishes I ordered from Ebay eventually arrived!!! I got quite a variety of pastel shades as I love light pastel colors <3 Nail Tek Foundation II is awesome! I love it <3

Freebies I received via mail! Im actually allegic to pantene hair products, but im willing to give it one more chance as this new line doesnt have silicone inside :)!









Barry M lip paint set from ASOS!













Makeup of the day
I used NARS Rajasthan eye shadow duo and Prestige Lipstick in Champage today.
I did not apply any foundation but suncreen so it caused minor light reflection in photograph :)



Okay, its bed time :) Good night everyone XOXO

38 comments:

  1. omg you are WAYY too cute! your skin is radiant! new follower :)
    thank you for your lovely comment, Denise! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go in Lush because of the lovely smell! XD I think I had the older version of the Garnier eye roll on but it didn't really work for me >.< My cousin got me that lash glue!! But I'm still a noob at applying lashes so I didn't realize it was a good glue hehe XD You look so pretty~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you r pretty. like your make up of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Christmas haul :) love the colors in your Inglot palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo many nail polishes!! And I love your Inglot palette. I have yet to try any Inglot products yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about a huge haul :D wow! I love nail polish of any kind. Inglot is the best :D I love Inglots nail polishes, lipsticks, foundation and glosses a lot :)
    I hope you enjoy everything :)
    You are so pretty - I love your look of the day; it's simple yet stunning :)'

    http://www.mishinformed.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of good stuff!! I love ALL the nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgggg such a better haul post than mine haha. I loveee post Christmas shopping. Didn't know about the Lush sales but it'll be my first pitstop Boxing Day 2012!! Love your blog as well :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. great day time smokey and lovely haul! The inglot palette looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul!!! Looks like you had fun shopping during Boxing Day. :]

    And lovely look, dear! You don't need any foundation at all~ I'm so jealous. XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo I have the Garnier BB cream~ was sceptical at first, but now I really like it! I use it instead of my korean brands now xD

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaahh I have the garnier BB cream too - did a post on it a few months ago! I like it, leavesme look more natural, but it also makes my skin more greasy >__< so not good!!

    I prefer the Korea brands though :P like skin79 is my fave atm and then SkinFood is also good :D

    J <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denise, your haul is quite amazing. I use baby wipes too and I agree with you. They're so cheap and they always come with so many. I love your face of the day. You totally rock those those lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo, i like those shoes. the colors are so vibrant!
    i also like you FOTD! it's simple but still visible.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT HAUL!!! The inglot palette is so pretty and sucha great find.
    You look really pretty aswell

    Im hosting a giveaway at the moment hope you can join :))

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comment! My purple is real hair no clip on.:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lush boxing day bargains are so good! I always stock up too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree Inglot is awesome! I got my palette when Chadstone had their VIP night and the quality is wayy better than I expected. It can last all day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have a nice skin :)

    nice stuff you got there !

    btw, do you like that garnier roll on ?

    i'm thinking of getting one :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the hauls, especially the nail polishes! Adorable :)

    http://zaichiku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those boat shoes, sooo cute in that color!! I should try out that Revlon eyelash glue, didn't know it was good! And you're so pretty, your skin is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hiii Denise! Omg the shadows you bought look so great! And wow, your makeup of the day photos turned out amazing. I wish I had glowy skin like yours!!

    xx
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg, your skin looks flawless !! i've always wanted to buy inglot palettes btw.. >.<
    feel free to join my camwhore contest. : www.memorable-days.net/2012/01/join-my-camwhore-contest-win.html
    and current giveaway: http://www.memorable-days.net/2012/01/small-giveaway-win-mirror-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW great haul, I hope to see some reviews of those products really soon :D
    And you're skin looks amazing, very jealous right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! You must have done such a great shopping hun! So COOL! And I like your black hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. oOo all this beauty products are making me excited and wanting to experiment =D thanks for sharing hun <3


    love from the NANA girls xoxo
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow the lashes look great! its my first time to visit your blog, i enjiyed reading ;) hope you could visit mine too!

    http://carizzachua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. 240 for $10? no way! haha I might pop in to Target sometime, makeup wipes get so pricey! >_< the China glaze silver glitter nail polish is gorgeous too :)

    www.metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've heard so many good feedbacks from the brand iglot and hope I get to try them someday..thanks for sharing..=)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great haul, you have such amazing skin!! So very jealous! Nice Swarovski crstal!!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love love your hauls!!! :) pretty nail polish colors btw :)

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yay for haul post! I love having a nosey at other bloggers's latest purchases. Those flats look really cute. The colour's lovely, too. Your skin is flawless. Looks like the Garnier tinted moisturizer is definitely enough for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great haul! I love the bright red boat shoes - so cute ^^
    And I've never seen those Revlon lash adhesives at Priceline before, I gotta go get some!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey thanks for visiting my blog & commenting! MMU is good for finishing powder for some ppl. I don't need too much coverage so it's enough for me everyday for a natural look ;)

    Nice haul btw! Pls do post reviews on the Garnier eye roll on & tinted moisturizer! LOL

    I'm following you! Would you like to follow me too? hehe ;p

    http://snowyscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have that lash glue too, and I love the nail polishes ! ^^

    Your makeup's cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have the same LUSH pink xmas gift! and I got them for 50% off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. so jealous! your skin looks flawless!
    and thanks for the follow, i followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like your eye makeup :D it's very pretty! The Inglot shadows look very pretty toooooo!

    ReplyDelete