Thursday, April 21, 2011

DIY: Blink Blink Hair Comb

I know I have been disappeared again, but last month I was incredibly busy coz of uni & work.
Im soo excited now since I have done all the midterm exams n assignment, and now,
it is the time to have rest n FUN!!!! hangin out with my girls tmr night <3

My friends and I love to make handmade gifts for each other.
Every year we prepare lots of little gifts as a big birthday present*
We are not really materialistic and not demand for luxury brand gifts LOL
and I just deco two hair combs for my fd as part of her birthday gift.
have to think whatelse I can make =)

I really like the pink one* its so girly and cute, hope Step will like it =D!

5 comments:

  1. i think handmade gifts are very sincere.
    you did a great job in designing that hair comb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love handmade gifts! The haircombs are so pretty with the decos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute. Looks like a lot of work went into them.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a massive fan of little handmade gifts as well. So thoughtful and much more personal and special, imo. These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty ~ but I never really knew how to use these combs?

    ReplyDelete