Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daily Blue

Since I got my 88 palette, I start using more colorful and vibrant shapes. 
Today I wore this blue color and it actually looked really nice on my brown(black?) eyes =D
(I didnt have foundation but sunscreen reflected the light >_<)


One important thing is to use white eyeliner on bottom waterline. It helps to bring out the blue and make the color look better on me =)
(ohhh, I have wore this makeup over 10 hrs so the white eyeline had gone when i photographed =_=.. sorry... by the way, any good white eyeliner? Im after a long lasting white eyeliner. let me know if you have any suggestion =D )


0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Currently I am loving Jennifer Lopez's new song - on the floor
The song is so cool and really makes me wanna dance/ go clubbing LOL and the MV is gorgeous too. With a beautiful face, perfectly tanning skincolor, sexy figure, she looks incredibly stunning in the video. I remember a person commented on youtube said sth like 'couldnt believe that her age is even enough to be my mum' Exactly wt I feel =D! 

And I got inspired by her look in the MV. Well, Im not as pretty and hot as her. But I tried my best to make it work on me =)

I actually just did it before I removed my makeup. and I was so lazy n only did one side =P
Can u see the difference =D?

19 comments:

  1. omg your skin look so nice
    and your eyes so big
    wah, jelly to the max XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaa, what a big difference =D !! i like the jlo inspired eye ^^ !! suits you very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so beautiful eye make up!
    It brighten up your eyes alot!
    And you are pretty ^___^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I haven't seen a blog post from you in ages! Very nice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful eyes! Yupp I'm loving blue eyeshadows lately too^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these makeup looks and you have really good skin. Lancome makes really good white eye liner. It's on the expensive side, but it's worth a try.

    And I love JLo too. She's always gorgeous. I even started watching American Idol again because of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eye with the falsies, super dramatic and sexy but the other eye is lovely and very natural but still dramatic for day time in my opinion =)

    Seriously, hollywood ppl have it so good, they're rich, have great careers and don't even age! lol

    Oh and in regards to my nails, they are gel! I think my salon uses bio-gel so the gel grows along with my nail, underneath the gel are my real nails....does that make any sense? hahaha if not then just let me know and I can take a photo and maybe clear it up =P It's suppose to be the healthiest gel out there apparently...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow really nice!
    Love your eye make up, you have nice eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the makeup and ur lashes too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg you have such nice skin!! The eye look is so pretty, I especially love the lashes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous even after ten hours of wear! :]

    I agree...J.LO's still looking good after having twins! I'm jealous. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that shade of blue looks great on you.:D I am also loving the lashes.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the eye makeup! You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow i love the makeup! especially the eyelashes, you look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the eye makeup! You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous even after ten hours of wear! :]

    I agree...J.LO's still looking good after having twins! I'm jealous. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. woaaa, what a big difference =D !! i like the jlo inspired eye ^^ !! suits you very well

    ReplyDelete