Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hauls

Since I am going back to Hong Kong for vacation, I try not to buy anymore makeup but it is hard to resist all the discounts and offers >_<


Priceline
If I add up all the time I have spent in priceline during lunch break or what, it probably will be days? LOL

I received a sister club coupon which would deduct $10 off from Pond's collection. I used mine and got the new flawless white BB cream for $1.2! What a bargain <3 nbsp="">


Models Prefer is a priceline home brand and honestly I am never crazy about it. But I saw this set at priceline for $5 only and thought Why not? 


 This set consists of a bronzer stick (sunkissed) and a powder bronzer (glowing). Packaging of the powder bronzer reminds me of NYX blush but minus the imprint.


Swatches are shown below. (left: powder blush Glowing, right: stick bronzer Sunkissed)
The shade of glowing is not too orangey nor muddy and it creates a natural, matte bronzing effect.
Although I am not a fan of shimmery bronzer, Sunkissed is really lovely and I like it! The shimmers in it help to create a glow and I can see myself wearing it with my summer tan. Alternatively I think it will work excellent to bronze up your legs! 

My skin always gets terrible in winter (part of the reasons why I dont like winter). It gets more serious this year and I have very noticeable dry patches + redness around my eye area. Sometimes I get up in the morning, I find cracks and bleeding in my inter corners. Doctor suggested that it might be mild eczema and recommended hydrocortiscone.


Myer
What a great deal! 4 full-size products and 4 deluxe samples for $69 only! I went to Myer in CBD but it was sold out already. Then I headed to Doncaster and found the last one on shelf !!! Highly recommended this set if you can still find it ;)

I know I am very slow to jump on the bandwagon. I got a Korres lip butter in pomegranate. I do like it but lip balm in pot is never convenient. 



Big W
I went to Big W thrice and finally I found Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink and Barely Branded! They are really beautiful and very comparable to MAC paint pot. Love them <3 font="">
I also got a soap and a lip balm from Neutrogena naturals for less than $2 each! Hopefully they work well :) 



1 comment: