Monday, June 04, 2012

Cheap bright pink lipstick - Rimmel Pink Gossip

Hahaa I wrote this review this summer but forgot to publish it...
Guess it will still be perfect for those not living in Australia/ NZ :P!



It is a bright hot pink color (a slight touch of fuschia shall I say) with chunky silver shimmer.
I am really not a big fan of this lipstick. Though I always use lip balm before putting on any lipstick, the formula was way too dry and this lipstick simply does not look good on my lips. Plus silver shimmer really accentuates lip lines and I dont think any girl would appreciate it :(

However, this lipstick has good longevity. Since it is dry and waxy, it kinda stains your lips. So it might be a good thing if someone like long-lasting lipsticks. 









Very bright very eye catching. Even the formula isnt nice, its a lipstick I may use if I have a night out :)


------------------------------------------------
Nail polish of the day - Butter London Fash Pack
A mushroom color (brownish grey). I find butter london nail varnishes chip quite easily :(

13 comments:

  1. I heard that it was a dupe for Impassioned but it doesn't really look like so here! Thanks for the review, I think if I ever buy Impassioned I'll get the real thing :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they arent too similar as impassioned is amplified cream sheen and with no shimmers/glitters.
    Sooo. Go get impassioned :P
    But I actually really want impassioned lip gloss >_< and the nail polish looks very pretty too >_< hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shade! Its so pretty!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the colour is pretty! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lipstick looks so pretty! I love rimmel lipstick. I think they have one of the best lipstick for drugstore price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the nail polish colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm i havent seen these lipsticks yet! but i do want to tryy

    everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I like your putty colored nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lipstick looks really pretty
    I really like the shimmers in it :D
    It matches your glittery pink eyeshadow fantastically

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love Rimmel lipsticks or used to until the Revlon Lip Butters came out. This shade is really pretty and looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, the lip color looks great on your! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hwaaa... i want to try butter london so bad but unfortunately so hard to get it in my place >.<
    dunno where to buy? T.T

    ReplyDelete