Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Discontinued - Maybelline Mineral Blush + French toasts ♥

Mineral cosmetics were so popular few years ago and all brands regardless of from drugstore or department store came up with a bloom of mineral powder products. The trend has faded but I still love some of the mineral makeup I owned. Maybelline Mineral blush is sure to be on my list.

The color is ORIGINAL ROSE which is a lovely pink color with a hint of peachy tone. The color is not bright ande bold but very light and wearable. The golden shimmers in the blush creates a natural glow to skin but the finish is definitely not overwhelming.


Sometime Im just too lazy to spend time putting on tons of makeup. I just use concealer to cover some of my imperfection, dust a thin layer of loose powder/mineral powder and a swipe of blush n lip products.

Even though I dislike loose powder form products, this blush is really lovable =)

------------------------------------------------------
EXTRA: French toasts with sweet berry sauce and cream

6 comments:

  1. yum i love french toast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love french toast! It's one of my favourite weekend breakfasts. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MEOW: I love hongkong style french toasts >_<! they are super yum!!

    @ Angela: it really gives lovely flush n glow =D I have never thought I would like blushes, never been a blush addicted girl

    @ missklicious: its my favorite too! and crepes, soo yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love french toast! It's one of my favourite weekend breakfasts. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice product! Like the pink color, it is not too much ;) and yummy food hihi ^^

    ReplyDelete