Sunday, August 22, 2010

Priceline Haul: CK one, Bourjois, Relvon... Lucky!


CK one perfume 200ml ($49.9)
Revlon Matt eyeshadow 009 rich sable ($4.95)
I cant believe that they sold it $4.95 only =P

Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint SPF15 -000 Pink Rose ($4.95)
Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint SPF15 -030 Rosy Rose ($4.95)



Bourjois mini nail enamel ($5 for 2)
56 - a pretty and bright hot pink color (with extremely tiny shimmer)!
61 - a nice pale pink color with shimmer
I used my member cash voucher to get $12 off.
At the check out counter, the girl entered something wrong so she gave me a 10%off staff discount! WooHoo!!! really lucky =D!!!

7 comments:

  1. you're so lucky for the additional discount haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna have the things too. they are sooo pretty !

    xoxo lala

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Ive never seen those balms from Revlon before, they look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way u shoot them all!~~~and nice haul <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I wish I got Revlon Beyond Natural Liptint in Pink instead of Peach and Neutral Pink, they're not flattering on my skintone at all. I love your "watermark" on your pictures :)
    What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete