Friday, July 23, 2010

Little Haul - Rimmel Products $27 for 8!


I love going to shopping mall during work break. This time I got a very good deal in PRICELINE! I just paid AUS$27 for these 8 products!

Now PRICELINE is having 20% off for the entire range RIMMEL LONDON products. Even Rimmel cosmetics are not pricy, 20% off means saving up money!! I also used the $4 off coupon found in PRICELINE catalogue. As I purchased more than $25, I got a free set of RIMMEL cosmetics! Thats how I got 8 things =P




What I bought ->>>
1. Gentle eye makeup remover - I dont know whether its good, but its not pricy so I just wanna try it!
2. Moisture renew lipstick in 700 NUDE DELIGHT - a really pretty nude color! awesome and I love it! My friend got it too =
3. 3 in 1 Powder Blush in 001 Spring flower - just cant resist this lovely pink trio!

free products
4. Color rush quad in 001 Smokey Noir - havent tried it yet, the black and silver eyeshadow look cool! I watched a few videos on youtube mentioned this quad!
5. Nutural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze - a warm brown color. it has SPF8 =)!
6. Extreme Black Volume Mascara Flash - I love Rimmel mascaras. The two I have really volumize and lengthen my lashes! so I have high expectation to this one =P
7. 60 seconds nail polish in 800 Black Out - just a normal black nail polish. I had bad experience with rimmel nail polishes. Hopefully it wont be very bad ><
8. Stay Matte Dual action concealer - not a big fan of rimmel face products, whatever

1 comment:

  1. omg!! it is wonderful! Why it doesn't happen to me anything similar!?!?!

    ReplyDelete